Birmingham Netball Association Funding
You can apply to receive funding from the Birmingham Netball Association (BNA). Before completing an Application form please check that you meet the following criteria:
- You must be a member of England Netball, through Birmingham County and not another County.
- Provide a support letter from club/sponsor eg Chair of Club or Secretary explaining why they support the application. Attach this support letter/email on the link below.
- It must be a recognised England Netball course – UKCC Level 1, 2, 3 or Walking Netball Host
- Be of benefit to netball in Birmingham. There will be space to add more detail on the application form.
- Every application will be individually assessed in light of the information and support provided by yourself and your club/sponsor.
- Successful applicants may be awarded up to 50% of the total cost of the course.
- To ensure your application is considered as quickly as possible, please ensure all questions on the application form are completed in full and documentation is attached. Failure to do so will delay the process.
- Applicants will receive a response within one month of applying. However, if your application is required urgently, please comment to this effect on the application form in the appropriate box.